WANT TO WORK WITH US?
Bridal Hair by Jessica and Erica Mercado Makeup Artist have come together to create a one stop, all-inclusive bridal beauty team serving the Stateline area and beyond. Our goal is to create a stress-free, full-service, luxurious experience for our brides. The Bridal Glam Group is seeking experienced makeup artists and hairstylists to join our team.
What can The Bridal Glam Group offer you?
- Flexible schedule
- We don't believe in signing non competes.
- Bridal hair training program with our co-owner and #ONESHOT winner, Bridal Hair by Jessica.
- Bridal makeup training program with Erica Mercado Makeup Artist.
- Working with The Bridal Glam Group will give you the freedom to focus on your passion and forget about the paperwork involved in weddings.
- Becoming a team member will give you the opportunity to further your education and learn from two of the best bridal stylists in the area.
- We are huge into social media, and we host monthly content days with professional photographers and videographers.
Who is our ideal team member?
We're looking for makeup artists and hair stylists who are passionate about their. It is important to be able to work well and collaborate with other team members. Great communication and interpersonal skills and a positive attitude are musts. We are looking for team members who are eager and willing to learn and further their education and skills. Our team members need to have focus on sanitation and cleanliness and have the ability to maintain a fully stocked makeup and/or hair kit.
Steps to become a part of The Bridal Glam Group
Fill out and submit your application below. After submission of your application, we will review it and get back to you as soon as possible. If we decide to move forward with you, we will schedule either an in-person or online meeting to get to know you better and to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
We look forward to having the possibility of working with you!
Jessica Gillette & Erica Mercado
The Bridal Glam Group Founders